Careers with SimpleCitizen - Group Product Manager - Platform
Join our team.View Other Positions
Help us empower immigrants around the world to find new opportunities, achieve the American dream, & save millions of dollars in unnecessary legal fees.
Group Product Manager - Platform
Salt Lake City, UT | Remote
Who we are
At SimpleCitizen, we make immigration work better for people & companies by transforming what are often manual & cumbersome processes into modern, automated workflows. We differentiate from the competition through relentless focus on our customers: the immigration applicant & the people who work at our client companies managing global immigration & mobility programs. We are laser focused on creating delightful user experiences, efficient processes & easy access to data & information when it is needed.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve built a reputation of doing whatever it takes to help legal immigrants to the United States obtain permanent residence & citizenship at a fraction of the cost & time, while achieving an industry-leading success rate & superb customer reviews & NPS ratings.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve taken that same attitude & innovative spirit into the corporate immigration space & just recently joined Fragomen—the largest & leading immigration law firm & services provider in the United States & around the world. For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions. This exciting acquisition will provide SimpleCitizen with financial backing & a broad base of exciting clients, enabling us to continue to improve the immigration experience for hundreds of thousands of workers around the globe.
Opportunities to truly disrupt an industry are not that common, but this is one of them. In partnership with Fragomen, the stage is set for SimpleCitizen to transform the multi-billion-dollar corporate immigration industry. We will win because of our uncompromising customer focus, our innovative approach to technology & our recent union with the preeminent legal immigration services provider in the industry.
To achieve this bold mission, we’ll need the help of the best people in product, design & engineering.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced group product manager to lead our platform product team. This team is responsible to improve & expand the core product that is used by our client company HR & immigration representatives & the SimpleCitizen & Fragomen case management teams. You will spend time working with these individuals to understand their needs & convert insights into world class experiences. Some of the key jobs performed on the platform include:
- The creation & management of companies & employee applicants
- The creation & execution of applicant cases
- Collaboration between attorneys & case workers to edit & approve case applications
- Review of the status of cases & the automated notifications & escalations designed to keep them on-track
- Review of dashboards & creation of customized reports to enable on-demand access to the data need to run efficient programs & answer critical business questions
- Consult system generated predictions to inform legal decisions & anticipate potential immigration issues
Working alongside the rest of the platform product team, you will expand & improve the product that is already disrupting the immigration market & in doing so, shape the immigration experience for thousands of company & law firm workers around the globe.
What excites you
- Having real impact on the disruption of a massive industry
- Giving people more control over & transparency into their immigration processes
- Commitment to understanding your customer & doing the difficult work to truly understand their problems & what they value most
- A fast-paced, customer focused & product-minded culture that moves rapidly from planning & research to prototyping, building & shipping amazing products
- Thinking outside the box & forging new paths & approaches in order to leap ahead of the conventional & incumbent thinking
- Closely collaborating with engineering, design, & business teams on the products we build, from definition to delivery
- The opportunity to truly own your work & deliver real wins alongside your design & engineering partners
What excites us
- Being a tireless advocate for users & user-centered processes
- Problem solvers with a great eye for detail & stellar innovative thinking
- An avid story-teller, skilled in effectively communicating prioritization & product decisions with an understanding for business impact
- Advocates for customer value. We love people are passionate about understanding what customers value & building products that truly deliver it
- 7+ years of work experience. Prior experience building & shipping software experiences is a must. We’re looking forward to hearing about the significant value you’ve created for your customers in prior roles
- Able to clearly communicate requirements & user stories to enable efficient development practices
- Clear objectives combined with regular measurement so we know what impact we’re having
- Able to work independently combined with strong collaboration skills
- Previous experience designing for legal technology or other complicated user workflows is a plus but not a requirement
If you would like to apply for the position, simply click the following link & complete the application process through our hiring portal.