Careers with SimpleCitizen - Customer Support Representative
Join our team.View Other Positions
Help us empower immigrants around the world to find new opportunities, achieve the American dream, & save millions of dollars in unnecessary legal fees.
Customer Support Representative | Full-Time
Salt Lake City, UT | On-Site
Who we are
At SimpleCitizen, we make immigration work better for people & companies by transforming what are often manual & cumbersome processes into modern, automated workflows. We differentiate from the competition through relentless focus on our customers: the immigration applicant & the people who work at our client companies managing global immigration & mobility programs. We are laser focused on creating delightful user experiences, efficient processes & easy access to data & information when it is needed.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve built a reputation of doing whatever it takes to help legal immigrants to the United States obtain permanent residence & citizenship at a fraction of the cost & time, while achieving an industry-leading success rate & superb customer reviews & NPS ratings.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve taken that same attitude & innovative spirit into the corporate immigration space & just recently joined Fragomen—the largest & leading immigration law firm & services provider in the United States & around the world. For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions. This exciting acquisition will provide SimpleCitizen with financial backing & a broad base of exciting clients, enabling us to continue to improve the immigration experience for hundreds of thousands of workers around the globe.
Opportunities to truly disrupt an industry are not that common, but this is one of them. In partnership with Fragomen, the stage is set for SimpleCitizen to transform the multi-billion-dollar corporate immigration industry. We will win because of our uncompromising customer focus, our innovative approach to technology & our recent union with the preeminent legal immigration services provider in the industry.
To achieve this bold mission, we’ll need the help of the best people in product, design & engineering.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Success (CS) Team. You will work closely with the rest of the Customer Success Team, specifically, the Customer Success Strategists (CSS). In this role, you will spend time growing your knowledge about Immigration & related processes. You will take the knowledge of immigration processes & support our Customers (who are each assigned to a Customer Success Strategist), & potential customers, with any questions they may have via live chat support.
You will also support Customer Support Strategists by coming into the office (2-3x/week) to provide printing support. When supporting the printing process, you will help Customer Support Strategists by preparing & assembling supplies, printing applications, & tracking the inventory of shipping goods. By providing support in this role, you will expand & improve the experience of our Customers, & in doing so, shape the immigration experience for thousands of people, & their families, around the globe.
- Gain & maintain a solid knowledge of SimpleCitizen's software
- Guide Customers through their immigration process via live chat
- Track live chat conversations & communicate Customer information to their assigned Customer Success Strategist
- Develop a nuanced & reliable knowledge of complex immigration rules & protocol
- Coordinate with the rest of the CS team to print Customer applications for the day, prep & assemble shipping packets, & track inventory of shipping supplies
- Maintain effective coordination & communication with other departments to support to Customer needs are met on time
- Report any urgent Customer requests / issues to Customer Support Strategists; incorporate solutions moving forward.
- Support Customer Success Strategists with day to day needs & be willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Passion for building Customer relationships & solving Customer needs
- Strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, & work ethic
- Empathy for Immigrants & the challenges they face throughout the Immigration process
- Comfortability, drive, & a go-getting mentality in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to multitask & prioritize activities
- Background in U.S. immigration &/or Global Mobility
Benefits of working at SimpleCitizen
There are many organic benefits of working for a social impact organization & everyone at our company finds a deep sense of joy through their alignment with one another, as well as with our company mission & vision. It is our top priority to ensure that while our employees are making a difference in the world, we can make a difference in theirs. We hope that by providing our employees with benefits they want & feel empowered by, we can give them the support they need to excel in their professional & personal lives. Below is a short list of just a few of our favorite benefits at SimpleCitizen.
- Unlimited PTO
- DEI Centered Work environment
- Up to 17 Weeks Parental Leave
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Wellness & Development Stipends
Depending on your level of experience & expertise, the proposed salary range for this position is $37,000-42,000.
If you would like to apply for the position, simply click the following link & complete the application process through our hiring portal.