Careers with SimpleCitizen - Sr. Software Engineer – RPA
Join our team.View Other Positions
Help us empower immigrants around the world to find new opportunities, achieve the American dream, & save millions of dollars in unnecessary legal fees.
Sr. Software Engineer – RPA | Full-Time
Salt Lake City, UT | Remote
Who we are
At SimpleCitizen, we make immigration work better for people & companies by transforming what are often manual & cumbersome processes into modern, automated workflows. We differentiate from the competition through relentless focus on our customers: the immigration applicant & the people who work at our client companies managing global immigration & mobility programs. We are laser focused on creating delightful user experiences, efficient processes & easy access to data & information when it is needed.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve built a reputation of doing whatever it takes to help legal immigrants to the United States obtain permanent residence & citizenship at a fraction of the cost & time, while achieving an industry-leading success rate & superb customer reviews & NPS ratings.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve taken that same attitude & innovative spirit into the corporate immigration space & just recently joined Fragomen—the largest & leading immigration law firm & services provider in the United States & around the world. For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions. This exciting acquisition will provide SimpleCitizen with financial backing & a broad base of exciting clients, enabling us to continue to improve the immigration experience for hundreds of thousands of workers around the globe.
Opportunities to truly disrupt an industry are not that common, but this is one of them. In partnership with Fragomen, the stage is set for SimpleCitizen to transform the multi-billion-dollar corporate immigration industry. We will win because of our uncompromising customer focus, our innovative approach to technology & our recent union with the preeminent legal immigration services provider in the industry.
To achieve this bold mission, we’ll need the help of the best people in product, design & engineering.
What we’re looking for
We’re in search of a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer that is ready to innovate & explore what’s possible in the world of process automation. In this role, you’ll work with business operations & our core engineering team to design RPA systems & deliver automation solutions. You will create & lead our Intelligent Automation Team focused on improving efficiency & UX by creating & enhancing internal smart tools used for operational tasks.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Ability to translate complex manual processes to automate and drive UX.
- Collaborate with Engineering team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Participate in building and architecting product features and fixes.
- Work with a cross functional team to deliver solutions for our internal and external end-users.
- Help debug production issues.
- 5+ years experience with software development
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with Postman or equivalent.
- Experience with Puppeteer/Chromium.
- Experiences with databases (SQL preferred).
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Experience working with production systems and deployments.
- Understanding of industry security practices.
- Experience working with government systems preferred (especially related to process automation).
If you would like to apply for the position, simply click the following link & complete the application process through our hiring portal.