Careers with SimpleCitizen
Join our team, working to empower immigrants around the world to find new opportunities, start new adventures, and bring their families together, by achieving the American dream and saving millions of dollars in unnecessary legal fees.View Open Positions
Customer Success Strategist | Full-Time
Salt Lake City, UT | On Site
Founded in 2014, SimpleCitizen is a digital immigration & visa solution designed to streamline the pathway to citizenship. As the only truly comprehensive solution, its straightforward process takes applicants from signup to completion, while saving them time & money along the way. Every day, the team works to help people find new opportunities, start new adventures & bring their families together.
We are looking for a customer success strategist to help streamline the process & procedure, eliminate inefficiency, & improve effectiveness with our customer success outreach. You would be required to develop a strong knowledge of the SimpleCitizen software in order to serve as a resource & guide for product road-map.
- As mentioned above, streamline processes & procedures to eliminate inefficiency & improve effectiveness with our customer success outreach
- Gain & maintain a solid knowledge of the SimpleCitizen's software while acting as a resource for product road-maps
- Assist in application preparation, assembly, & mailing customers’ immigration applications
- Guide customers through their immigration process via live chat, phone, text, & email
- Support customers in their review to make sure their application is accurate & complete
- Coordinate with SimpleCitizen’s partner law firms to identify items that need to be addressed throughout the application review process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with strong performance
- Passion for building customer relationships and solving customer needs
- Strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, & work ethic
- Empathy for immigrants & the challenges they face throughout the immigration process
- Comfortability, drive, & a go-getting mentality in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to multitask & prioritize activities
- Background in U.S. immigration &/or GlobalMobility
If you would like to apply for the position, simply click the following link & complete the application process through our hiring portal.